Join our Team
You’ll be able to expand your experience and capabilities, working on projects that leverage cloud, open source, and emerging technologies in large enterprise environments.
DevOps Automation Architect
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
This is a pivotal role to assist in the development and transformation of systems leveraging an Automation / DevOps model. Areas of work will include the development of automation, monitoring (alerting/logging), deployment and continuous integration working closely with our Infrastructure teams and business partners.
The ideal candidate must be detail oriented, possess strong verbal and written communication skills, able to multitask, can work independently and is a team performer. You should also have a proactive approach to identify problems before they happen and implement solutions that detect and prevent outages.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Architecture, design and planning for application migrations into multi-mode cloud
- Support business technology plans, influence over architectural designs and documentation for hybrid cloud solutions
- Streamline operations by building appropriate automations.
- Generation of run-books for new and existing solutions.
- Lead technical projects in support of support Cloud initiatives.
- Collaborate with other teams and external vendors to deliver quality solutions to our clients.
- Be responsive to the business, colleagues, vendors and management.
- Assist in resolution of issues with new and existing cloud solutions as required.
- Develop recommendations as well as architectural improvements that increase efficiencies and provide overall business support of cost reduction initiatives
- Maintain currency with latest developments with private and public cloud functionality
- Some after business hours and weekend work is required in this role
- Participation in on-call rotation expected
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of software architecture experience; 2+ of those years specifically focused on cloud-ready application design and deployment
4 Years total Public Cloud Experience
- 4 Years automation tool experience
- Advanced knowledge and experience of public and private cloud environments
- Demonstrated experience with automation and DevOps concepts and implementation
- Must be proficient in Scripting languages (Bash, Python, Ruby, PowerShell) and with SDLC tools (TFS, Octopus, Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab, etc.)
- Experience working with configuration management tools (Chef, Puppet, Ansible)
- Demonstrated capability around operating cloud applications and using associated tools (Cloudwatch, Cloudwatch Logs, DataDog, Splunk)
- Firm understanding of AWS and Azure network constructs and Identity/Access Management
- Knowledge of Server Operating systems with an emphasis on Microsoft and UNIX
- 10+ Years of experience in Information Technology, 5 years in a senior infrastructure role
- A demonstrated history of learning new technologies and the ability to integrate them to provide solutions to complex problems
- Proven experience in working in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. Must be able to adapt to rapidly evolving opportunities
- Organized and methodical approach with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects and priorities and lead technical teams
- Ability to exercise strict confidentiality
- Familiar with ITSM and ITIL methodology
- A University degree or college equivalent
- AWS DevOps Engineer Professional certification is highly preferred
- Automation Tools Scripting
- Azure App Services
- Communication (Oral/Written)
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in technology. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Li9 is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At Li9, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building a fast growing technology company and join some of the highest skilled DevOps Architects in the world.
Learn more about your future at www.Li9.com.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about how we can work together to modernize Li9’s customers’ IT infrastructures.
Email your resume, salary requirements, and availability dates to career@Li9.com .
For questions, contact:
Li9 Technology Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer – Li9 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Li9 is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.