Join our Team
You’ll be able to expand your experience and capabilities, working on projects that leverage cloud, open source, and emerging technologies in large enterprise environments.
OpenShift Container Architect
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
Li9 is currently seeking an experienced Senior OpenShift Container Architect consultant who will work on highly visible transformation projects for some of the world’s largest enterprises. In this role, you will specialize in the design and development of automated container platforms, deployment pipelines, and cloud-ready application architectures. You will design and guide implementations of cloud-ready applications and deployment pipelines on large-scale container platform clusters using Java, Node.js, Docker, Kubernetes, Ansible by Red Hat, and OpenShift by Red Hat. Can be located anywhere is the US.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- Design automated, containerized cloud application platform solutions, with a focus on application concerns, including cloud-ready, distributed application architectures, migrating workloads to containers, containerized, development workflows, and integrating container platforms with automated continuous integration (CI) and continuous delivery (CD) pipelines
- Learn new technologies quickly, including topics like container orchestration, container registries, container build strategies, and microservices on container platforms
- Travel frequently to work alongside customers
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- 6+ years of software architecture experience; 2+ of those years specifically focused on cloud-ready application design and deployment
- Experience with Linux, preferably Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or a derivative
- Solid creative problem solving skills
- Background working in a strategic advisory capacity to senior IT and business executives
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Ability to design multi-product cloud application solutions and demonstrate technical leadership in container platforms.
- Ability to design and lead complex, large-scale application containerization, microservices development, “monolithic to microservices” migration projects in challenging customer environments
- Helping and mentoring other consultants learn DevOps and container technologies and processes
- Applying new technologies, frameworks, or methodologies to containerized application development and deployments
Preferred Experiences for this role:
- Private (Hybrid) Cloud Infrastructure setup from ground zero
- On premise SDDC & AWS installation using Red Hat – OpenShift Cluster management
- Setup SDN using NSX-T/Calico/Flannel/Canal, etc
- File System recommendation to be used along with OpenShift cluster
- Administration of OpenShift cluster and day to day work arounds
- DevOps setup
- Registry management (JFrog/Nexus/Quay/etc)
- Network policy/Security policy
- Red Hat OpenShift Container Architect certification.
What you can expect from us: Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in technology. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, Li9 is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At Li9, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building a fast growing technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about your future at www.Li9.com.
Thank you and we look forward to learning more about how we can work together to modernize Li9’s customers’ IT infrastructures.
Email your resume, salary requirements, and availability dates to career@Li9.com .
For questions, contact:
Li9 Technology Solutions
Equal Opportunity Employer – Li9 is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. Li9 is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.