GitLab DevOps Automation Quickstart
GitLab is a complete DevOps platform, delivered as a single application, fundamentally changing the way Development, Security, and Ops teams collaborate and build software. From idea to production, GitLab helps teams improve cycle time from weeks to minutes, reduce development costs and time to market while increasing developer productivity.
This offering is great for those planning on implementing GitLab leveraging best practices and want to have Li9 Architects aid in quickly architecting, installing, configuring and testing your GitLab solution so that it runs as smoothly as possible.
Architecture and Implementation – $6,000
- Develop GitLab deployment design
- Develop automation scenarios to deploy Gitlab in AWS
- Perform GitLab deployment with customer or sample application
- Perform GitLab testing
- Knowledge Transfer
- Documented Architecture and Processes
- Infrastructure and requirements information gathering
- Architecture planning and discussion
- Design of the GitLab Architecture
- Deployment of the GitLab solution on cloud or virtual environment
- Demo customer GitLab environment with Sample Application
- Recommended sizing for production environments
- Knowledge transfer
GitLab Premium Subscription
1 Year – $19 per User
- All stages of the DevOps lifecycle
- Integration of Multiple
- Bring your own production environment
- Multi-project management
- Code integrity controls
- Multi-region support
- 24×7 Support
The Quickstart includes a 1-week Li9 consulting engagement.
- Day 1 – Requirements, Architecture, and Planning
- Day 2 – Day 4 – Solution delivery
- Day 5- Knowledge transfer
Specific deliverables and timelines will be determined based on customers’ requirements, environments, and goals.
Contact for more information: