Li9 Technology Solutions works with customers to optimize their existing IT infrastructures, leverage hybrid cloud environments, and build DevOps infrastructures that modernize and automate application development. Li9 enables businesses to transform their IT service delivery to help them accelerate innovation and deliver transformative business solutions.
Li9 has helped some of the greatest companies in the world by leveraging the Li9 Solutions Portfolio of best-in-class technologies and services to deliver business services fast, at scale, and more effectively to provide them a competitive advantage. Contact Li9 to discuss these solutions in more detail at info@Li9.com , 480. 269.2344.
Li9 Success Stories
CI/CD, Automation and Everything as Code
- All artifacts are ready to production in one week
- Infrastructure test duration time was reduced to minutes
- Application provisioning time reduced to minutes
- Infrastructure test coverage was increased up to 90 %
- Delivery efforts decreased 10-20 times
All infrastructure is under version control
- Fast application delivery via OpenShift and CI/CD
- Fast VMWare vRealize Automation services delivery
- Fully automated RHEL VM Provisioning On VMWare and in Azure
- Fully automated RHEL and MS Windows patch management
Containerization and Infrastructure as Code
- Average total time for deploying a fresh OpenShift cluster and adding new nodes to an existing one were reduced from ~8 hours to ~1.5 hours.
- The learning curve has lowered dramatically for the team, enabling more members of the team to provision new OpenShift environments.
- With Li9’s automation in place, the OpenShift installation process was delegated to a Infrastructure Team.
- Configuration Errors were greatly reduced by leveraging Terraform configuration Automation.
- Lowered time cost of standing up a new OpenShift Cluster open the possibility of testing new changes to the configuration in a sandbox environment.
Automated CDN Infrastructure
- Smooth and stable and smooth IP TV streams.
- Network latency has been decreased up to 150%.
- Overall performance increased up to 200% while the number of cache servers was able to be decreased with the optimized network.
- All points of failures were eliminated with key components being at least n+1.
- The project had been implemented for three months, and all clients were migrated to this solution.
- CD Network costs were reduced by over $1.3 Million in the 1st year.