Red Hat OpenShift Container Quickstart
Red Hat OpenShift Kubernetes offers a consistent hybrid cloud foundation for building and scaling containerized applications. Li9 provides customers with Expert OpenShift resources, knowledgeable across multiple DevOps solutions.
An Li9 Certified Consultant will architect and deploy a high availability OpenShift Container Platform, provide knowledge on how to use it and advise on best practices for implementing OpenShift application delivery.
OpenShift Quickstart Deliverables
- Infrastructure and requirements information gathering
- Architecture planning and discussion
- Design of the OpenShift Container Platform architecture
- Deployment of the OpenShift Container Platform with sample application on cloud, virtual, or bare-metal environment
- Documented architecture and processes
- Hands-on knowledge transfer
OpenShift Quickstart Key Benefits
- Understanding of containerization
- Understanding of OpenShift in your environment
- Learn best practices for OpenShift from the experts
- Get up and running with OpenShift in a sustainable way
- Provide your team with the tools to make your OpenShift project a success
OpenShift Quickstart Process
The Quickstart includes a consulting engagement provided by Red Hat Certified Architects, delivered over a 2 week period.
Specific deliverables and timelines will be determined based on customers’ requirements, environments, and goals.
OpenShift Quickstart Services Cost – $14,000
OpenShift Quickstart Software Cost – $7,450
If needed, Li9 recommends at least the following software for high availability
- Red Hat OpenShift 4 Container Platform
- 12 x CPUs for 3 x Application nodes
- 1-Year Subscription, 9×5 Standard Support
Contact for more info on OpenShift Quickstart: